Monday, October 06, 2014
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-five years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 33 years and eight grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Boo. Hoo.
- The illegal aliens' matchmaker
- Being a terror victim is forever
- Hamas' Zahar: 'We need a foothold in 'West Bank' t...
- Islamic State releases propaganda video that featu...
- So you wanted Haredim in the army?
- B'Tslem admits its primary researcher in Judea and...
- Cleveland Jewish Federation to counter protest aga...
- Shocka: Israeli Navy intercepts weapons bound for ...
- Biden kisses Erdogan's Islamic tuches