Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Video from Tuesday's clash in Lebanon

Here's some video of Tuesday's clash on the Israel - Lebanon border.

Let's go to the videotape.



If anyone has any idea how Reuters knows that what the Lebanese Army fired was warning shots, please let me know. The last I heard, once the Temple was destroyed, prophecy was only given to fools and children.

In any event, I am sure the IDF would dispute the characterization of that Lebanese Army fire as 'warning shots.'

1 Comments:

At 11:00 PM, Blogger NormanF said...

Live fire intended to kill are not "warning shots."

This was cold-blooded murder. Contra second good dhimmi Barak, I'm not holding my breath waiting for the Lebanese to probe the incident. Or for the international community to condemn Lebanese aggression against Israel.

What could go wrong indeed

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google