Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Egyptian women struggle against 'nuptial deflowering'

I chanced upon this clip, and although it's only very tangentially related to Israel, I thought I would pass it on.

Please do not click through if you are not an adult (it's safe for work in the sense that there are no less-than-fully-dressed people in it).

I found this video shocking and revolting. I cannot imagine how anyone could treat their own wife or daughter in this manner.

You can find it here.

4 Comments:

At 7:04 PM, Blogger Juniper in the Desert said...

the clip does not load for me. Is there another way of accessing it? I want to share it! thanks :)

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Carl.
i didid not watch it completely it just makes me furious to listen to "This',these "People" are at the level of the cro magnum man and yes the expression "So easy a cave man can do it" is apropriate in this case.

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Findalis said...

Will you have just insulted the Cro-Magnums. They are not human. No human would do this to another.

 
At 2:34 AM, Blogger Esther said...

This is terrible, beyond belief in its degradation. These people are animals, I'm sorry, I can't find a better way to put it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google