Wednesday, April 01, 2015
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-five years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 32 years and seven grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Ambassador Power sends a message to Iran?
- The Maccabeats with Dayenu
- It starts: Emirates first two nuke plants applies ...
- Jewish Community Federation of Richmond (Virginia)...
- Cruz: One-state? Two-state? Up to Israel
- 'Palestinians': We never agreed to drop the ICC pr...
- 'If you want to keep your enriched uranium, you ca...
- Obama: 'What if we carried ourselves more like Ted...
- Only one pilot in the cockpit
- American Jews can only rely on Israel, not US, say...