Powered by WebAds

Thursday, August 07, 2014

Sean Hannity interview with Dore Gold

Sean Hannity also interviewed former Israeli ambassador to the United Nations Dore Gold on Wednesday night. Gold gave him a history of Jerusalem.

Let's go to the videotape.



Last night, I posted a video which, like this one, was embedded from Fox News' web site. A couple of people (one in the comments and one on Twitter) complained they couldn't see the video. It turned out that one of them wasn't trying to watch the video but rather to get to the embed code. I don't know how to do that other than getting to Fox's web site. For anyone else who has problems, I would suggest that if you're using NoScript or something similar, you must free up any components that are required to view the video.

By the way, I think this video is Part 1 of 2. I will try to post Part 2 later. 

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Blogger aka said...

No video at all in your post. I usually see the videos without trouble.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google