Monday, July 28, 2014
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-five years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 33 years and eight grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- IDF shelling northeastern Gaza
- Israel Radio: US call for humanitarian cease fire ...
- Liveblog: Netanyahu speaking
- Kerry wakes up, calls for Gaza disarmament
- Breaking: IDF kills four terrorists who infiltrate...
- MK's deliver withering criticism of Kerry
- US threatens Israel over criticism of Kerry
- 'Several' people killed and injured in mortar atta...
- Netanyahu rejects, slams UN Security Council call ...
- Breaking: Shifa Hospital bombed? UPDATED X6