Powered by WebAds

Monday, November 04, 2013

The geographically challenged London Telegraph

Oh dear. London Telegraph's Jerusalem-based Robert Tait is geographically challenged.
The fence would extend from the Dead Sea to near the southern Israeli city of Eilat and would reinforce Israel's determination to maintain a presence in the strategic Jordan Valley, despite fierce Palestinian opposition.
Err.... No....  The fence he's talking about will start north of the Dead Sea and run along that yellow - purple border.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 12:31 AM, Blogger mrzee said...

I can ignore all the ridiculous mistakes such as this, about Israel because I know about the subject. It makes me wonder, though, whether other things I read in the press which I'm not as familiar with, are just as completely wrong.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google