Sunday, January 20, 2013
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-five years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 33 years and eight grandchildren. Three of our children are married and a fourth is engaged! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Likud ad attacks Jewish Home (again)
- New York Times op-ed index December 2012
- Please tell me she has round the clock protection
- What a lovely sight...
- Germany's 'Jewish leaders' have learned nothing
- Nine Arabs arrested for attack on Haredim
- The most expensive party evah!
- Good grief: Gates of Vienna 'under review'
- A mamzer in more ways than one
- Yes, Iran still wants the bomb