Sunday, January 20, 2013
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-four years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 11 to 31 years and seven grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- A mamzer in more ways than one
- Yes, Iran still wants the bomb
- Netanyahu says he'll run again
- Jewish Home candidate #14 caught on video saying '...
- Chuck Norris endorses Netanyahu
- The capital of European anti-Semitism?
- Fiamma Nirenstein won't run for reelection, making...
- Livni has almost no support from people under 30; ...
- Khaled Abu Toameh blasts Facebook
- No more naked image scanners in US