Powered by WebAds

Monday, September 06, 2010

Was the money overstated?

On Sunday night, I passed along a Politico article that made a lot of claims about funding of the pro- and anti-sides of the Ground Zero victory mosque debate. The JPost did more or less the same thing, passing on a very similar JTA piece.

One of the people who is made to appear to be a beneficiary of large amounts of funding in both pieces is Pamela Geller. And Pam says it's all a lie.
Needless to say, the numbers are so wrong -- and let me state for the record, no one is funding me. This is so disgusting. I fight for every penny to do the rallies, the buses, etc. If I had large sums coming in, would I not have bought 1,000 buses instead of 20 for the pro-freedom campaign, the Ground zero campaign and the honor killing taxi ads? Would I not have done a jumbo screen for 911? Would I not have created TV ads designed to educate the American people about the infiltration and subversion at the highest levels of government? You're damn right I would.

How we struggle for dough, you will never know.
Well Pam, for what it's worth, I think you'd be worth every last penny of that funding, because you have an amazing amount of passion and energy for the things you believe in. That's why I believed it. And I'm sorry to hear the story's not true. Really.

Read it all.

1 Comments:

At 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if the coroba house is so well funded, why does their bank account only have 29k in it?

where is the money going?

they dont have the money for the project...that will cost 100-200 mil

can we please stop running around like a bunch of chicken littles?

go back in your archives when even you joked about the amount of money they had

this entire ruse has been created to make americans look stupid and racist

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google