Powered by WebAds

Monday, January 12, 2009

IDF installs web cams at Kerem Shalom crossing point

The IDF has installed two web cameras at the Kerem Shalom crossing point into Gaza. Those of you who are so inclined can watch the web cams all day long and count how many trucks of humanitarian aid pass into Gaza. Then you can go get a life :-)

You can find the web cams here. Since the page is entirely in Hebrew, I will tell you that the box on the left is for watching trucks with humanitarian aid entering the Gaza Strip, while the box on the right is for watching trucks with humanitarian aid entering the Kerem Shalom crossing point.

If any of you happens to see shooting on one of the screens, please call me immediately.

Thank you.

And if you have not done so in the last 24 hours, please go here and vote for Israel Matzav as the Best Midsize Blog in the 2008 Weblog Awards.

Thank you again.

2 Comments:

At 2:10 AM, Blogger Trevor3130 said...

Carl - the site wants me to install a WMP plug-in for my Firefox. For some reason, I do not want to do that.

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger Carl in Jerusalem said...

Teki,

I usually allow things that are Firefox-approved to install. I also use NoScript to protect against ads and popups adn trolling spies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google