Tuesday, August 12, 2008
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-five years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 33 years and eight grandchildren. Three of our children are married and a fourth is engaged! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Israel to pay Hamas' 'civil servants' salaries?
- 'Blockade-running' boats leave for Gaza Tuesday?
- Nissan caves in to the Saudis
- 'Palestinians' threaten the 'one-state solution'
- Daily Kos tries to have a civilized discussion abo...
- Iranian blogger channeling Michelle Obama?
- Jewish community in Yemen
- NBC makes imaginary country the 'Holy Land'
- Why has no one been held accountable for the Gaza ...
- Pali protesters at Nil'in get new brand of BO