Powered by WebAds

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Iranian blogger channeling Michelle Obama?

Through the wonders of site meter, I discovered an Iranian blogger's reaction to his countryman's refusal to swim in a preliminary heat against an Israeli. By the way, he wrote something I didn't know: The Iranian was assigned Lane 7 and the Israeli was assigned Lane 1.

But listen to what he writes and tell me it doesn't sound like he's channeling Michelle Obama:
I personally commend this decision. For the first time in my adult life, I am proud of being an Iranian and more importantly a Muslim.
Sound familiar?
For the first time in my adult life, I am proud of my country,” she told a Milwaukee crowd today, “because it feels like hope is making a comeback.”
Hmm.

By the way, read the comments on the Iranian blogger's post. Not everyone agrees with him.

2 Comments:

At 7:08 AM, Blogger NormanF said...

Hating a Jew is what it means to be an Iranian today. That's all Israel needs to know in regards to what to do about the nuclear threat from Iran.

 
At 1:01 AM, Blogger Winston said...

Iranian.com is a bastion of Iranian regime agents.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google