Powered by WebAds

Friday, July 21, 2006

Katyushas in Haifa

Israel Radio is reporting that a short while ago, a Katyusha rocket scored a direct hit on a house or apartment building in Haifa. Eight people were injured; two seriously, two moderately and four 'lightly.'

Both the JPost and HaAretz are reporting that three Katyushas (HaAretz says five) hit Haifa this afternoon, one of which hit a residential building, and that ten people were wounded - one moderately and the rest lightly. I assume the Israel Radio report relates to only one of the three Katyushas and that it is more up to date.

(For those wondering, no, it's another three and a half weeks until I can listen to the radio, but I was in the tailor's shop and he turned up the news).

1 Comments:

At 11:45 PM, Blogger Carl in Jerusalem said...

I'm in mourning for my mother. I don't listen to the radio at all (there's no such thing as "all news" here). The mourning period ends in three and a half weeks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google