Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

The first whiner

I'm sure a lot of you saw the title of this post and assumed it was about Mooch. Well, it's not. It's about Hussein himself. This is from Daniel Greenfield.
Petty, pathetic and pissy. The three Ps that always cover the Whiner-in-Chief for whom it's always about him.
"It's my birthday and I'm going to be blunt," Obama told the group of 22 Jewish leaders who gathered in the Cabinet Room on his 54th birthday, according to one attendee.
The quote we heard was that the President said "it's been a really busy day. You'd think they'd be nicer to me on my birthday but it's a tight schedule and I wanted to make sure we had a few hours to discuss this important issue."
Isn't it always Obama's birthday or a holiday or some other excuse for him to...
A. Be a jackass
B. Whine in an entitled fashion
It's not about Iran. It's not about millions dying in a nuclear war. It's always personal. It's Obama's birthday being ruined.
Read it all.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google