Sunday, April 12, 2015
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-five years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 32 years and seven grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- US 'fact sheet' on Iran omits uranium enriched bet...
- 24 days - The truth about Ilan Halimi HY"D to be r...
- @BarakRavid's tempest in a teapot
- This may make Israelis want to rethink emigrating ...
- US Defense Secretary Ashton Carter agrees with Ehu...
- Kerry to reject P 5+1 deal?
- Khameni to reject P 5+1 deal?
- Israel's most decorated soldier: Wiping out Iran's...
- What a real American Jewish leader looks like
- And again: AP's Matt Lee PWN's State Department's ...