Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

This came from a Marine's wife

This came from a Marine's wife (Hat Tip: Zvi S).
This came from a Marine's wife.  It says it all:-
 
I sat, as did millions of other Americans, and watched as the government
underwent a peaceful transition of power five years ago..
 
At first, I felt a swell of pride and patriotism while Barack Obama took his Oath of Office.
 
However, all that pride quickly vanished as I later watched 21 Marines, in full dress uniform with rifles, fire a 21-gun salvo for the President.
 
It was then that I realized how far America's military training had deteriorated.
 
Every one of them missed the bastard!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 12:22 PM, Blogger Mardukhai said...

Sorry, Carl, but this post is a step too far. I recommend removing it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google