Monday, February 16, 2015
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-five years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 33 years and eight grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Funny no one told the US or the Europeans
- Oh my....
- The terrorists aren't 'random folks' either
- Win a $10K prize for drawing Mohammed
- Boehner: 'I didn't tell Obama I was inviting Netan...
- 'Most pro-Israel administration evah' denies freez...
- Can someone please translate this into Hebrew?
- Netanyahu's newest campaign ad: 'It's us or them'
- Israeli Foreign Ministry says no deal on Iran nuke...
- The video that has all of Israel in an uproar