Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

'Dear friends'

Today is a travel day and I have five or six hours of work to do in the next two and a half hours before I head to the airport.

But I would be remiss if I did not share this Facebook post with you.

Rebbetzin Tzipora Heller is one of Jerusalem's best-known Anglo female educators. Facebook lists her as a 'public figure.' She lives in Har Nof, as do at least two of her children.

This is her account of Tuesday's events (Hat Tip: Mrs. Carl).

Post by Rebbetzin Tziporah Heller.

I saw Josh White's former roommate in synagogue this morning (he's staying in the room next to where I was staying) and asked if he knew Josh. He said that what happened was 'typical Josh....'

I now know that I know one of the other people wounded. May God Send all of the wounded a speedy and full recovery, and may the community and the country know of no more bloodshed.

And with that, I am off to work.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google