Wednesday, November 19, 2014
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-five years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 33 years and eight grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Jake Tapper: Who killed more Americans in the last...
- This will bring home the devastating consequences ...
- Video of shootout with terrorists in Har Nof
- Really Jeffrey?
- Heartbreaking images from Jerusalem synagogue mass...
- 'A blessed operation'
- 'Mr. President, shut up'
- Could this explain Connor Powell's bias against Is...
- As I put on my Tefillin...
- Dual citizens all