Monday, November 03, 2014
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-five years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 32 years and seven grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Still Israel's football team
- It's a travel day
- Haaretz already munching on sour grapes
- James "F**k the Jews, they don't vote for us anywa...
- The largest disapora in the world?
- 'Oh no, I'm in trouble'
- NY Times opinion writer to speak at fundraiser for...
- UN working with Islamic State terrorists?
- Hamas seethes over crossing closure
- Chickensh*t: Ditching Israel, embracing Iran