Powered by WebAds

Monday, November 03, 2014

It's a travel day

Today is a travel day. A very long travel day. I should be taking off around the time you see this post, and I won't be landing at my final destination for 22 hours (and I'll be in the air most of that time). Where am I going?

Let's go to the videotape.



No, that's not where I'm going - I just wanted to see what you all think of it, and you can let me know that in the comments.

Right now, I'm headed for Madrid. When I get there, I'll have a little time on the ground, and if all works out, I'll let you know where I'm going next.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Blogger debbie said...

#1) airlines would just pack in more seats.
#2) that view would take some getting used to, even if it is just virtual.
#3) whose technology? Israel's?

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Dick Stanley said...

The cloud part would be fun. The landing part would be scarey.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google