Tuesday, October 07, 2014
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-five years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 33 years and eight grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- We need less regulation, not more
- Moroccans say ISIS doesn't speak for us, support Z...
- Why Israeli-'Palestinian' 'co-existence' groups do...
- Israel's new dictator
- Funny, I didn't hear anything
- The future is now: Detroit 'Palestinian' accused o...
- It's too late
- Boo. Hoo.
- The illegal aliens' matchmaker
- Being a terror victim is forever