Wednesday, August 13, 2014
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-five years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 32 years and seven grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Andrew Bolt sums up the war in Gaza in a nutshell
- Israel Apartheid Week 2014 is based on a lie. The ...
- This may be the worst interview ever by a UN offic...
- Egypt intercepts Grad rockets being smuggled from ...
- Hamas demands that Egypt be replaced as mediator, ...
- Hamas spox: 'If we get what we want, so be it, if ...
- How Hamas diverted internationally-supplied concre...
- Best case scenario: Hamas is looking for a hudna
- Times' Rudoren: Hamas didn't harass anyone
- 'This way, Infidels!'