Wednesday, July 16, 2014
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-five years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 33 years and eight grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Hooray for Pallywood!
- Most of Gaza dead are combat-age males
- Arab commentator: 'Arab leaders praying Israel get...
- Rihanna tweets 'Free Palestine,' deletes after 7,0...
- Surprise: Fatah has been launching rockets at Isra...
- This is not a parody: Hamas and Islamic Jihad set ...
- Best video you're likely to see of Iron Dome in ac...
- What's wrong with this picture?
- Not so dumb after all