Sunday, December 15, 2013
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-two years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 10 to 30 years and seven grandchildren. Our eldest daughter and eldest son are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- No school in Jerusalem Monday, 14,000 homes still ...
- 45% tax on foreign donations to anti-Israel NGO's ...
- How America 'takes care of its own'
- Caroline Glick: American Jewish community must sta...
- Kerry orders next group of 'Palestinian' terrorist...
- Haifa U decides against doctorate for Nobel Prize ...
- Snow in Saudi Arabia!
- Too good not to share: Saturday Night Live mocks O...
- Just how bad are Israeli drivers, round 2
- Messiah's times? Russia buying snow from Israel