Tuesday, December 17, 2013
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-five years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 33 years and eight grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Video: Al-Qaeda in Syrian School: Infidels Must Be...
- The Kerry parameters
- The Sabbath
- Binyamin (Samaria) town abandoned during snowstorm...
- Orthodox Jew held captive in Bolivia arrives in th...
- Surprise: Most 'Palestinians' think 'peace talks' ...
- It's official: American Studies Association boycot...
- Obamacare's failure will put more pressure on Isra...
- What we can learn from the 'Palestinian' red line
- Where is it?