Sunday, November 03, 2013
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-five years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 33 years and eight grandchildren. Three of our children are married and a fourth is engaged! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- US NSA spied on Israel, but also shared informatio...
- Overnight music video
- Why do I have trouble believing this?
- Turkey's little Nazi: 'We hate Syria but we hate I...
- Israeli expert to US airport security: Profile or ...
- Oh my: 'Homeland Security' adviser tweets that US ...
- Congratulations Red Sox!
- If he's lost Abe Foxman....
- Awesome: Tunisia gets one-year Davis Cup ban for o...
- Sabbath music video