Wednesday, March 27, 2013
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-five years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 33 years and eight grandchildren. Three of our children are married and a fourth is engaged! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- New flotilla to leave from Gaza?
- Let's not copy the Americans on this one
- Turkey has a different idea
- Khameni willing to talk to the US... but only to b...
- Terrorists enough for Bahrain, but not for Europe
- The Temple Mount is in our hands?
- 'Palestinian' violence in Judea and Samaria increa...
- Why the apology?
- Where was this during his confirmation hearings? H...
- OMG: US to put 'our friends the Saudis' on trusted...