Thursday, February 28, 2013
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-five years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 32 years and seven grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- The end of AIPAC?
- Would Abu Bluff name a successor?
- Dems to US Jews: If you don't stick up for yoursel...
- White House attacks Bob Woodward for telling it to...
- Kerry also considers Iran's government 'elected'
- #BDSFail at Oxford
- Obama's BFF tells UN Conference that Zionism is a ...
- West drops demand to close Fordow
- Hysterical: Jon Stewart on Dov Hikind's Purim cost...
- The three stooges