Thursday, February 28, 2013
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-two years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 9 to 30 years and five grandchildren. Our eldest daughter and eldest son are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- National security experts urge rejecting John 'al-...
- Pentagon lowering standards to help F-35 pass
- Nasrallah appears on Lebanese television, denies Q...
- So much for the 'all-powerful' Israel lobby
- Israel to lose $175 million in foreign aid to US s...
- Syrian rebels kill Hezbullah #2?
- War on terror celebrates 20th anniversary two year...
- Assad regime reelected to senior post on UN commit...
- Hezbullah denies Nasrallah is dead
- Did Michael Moore tell a lie?