Monday, January 28, 2013
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-four years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 11 to 31 years and seven grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Archives of French Jews deported to Auschwitz made...
- Kerry admits Pakistan helped kill Bin Laden
- Soccer Dad's Middle East Media Sampler
- Why Upchuck picked Chuck for Defense Secretary
- Monday afternoon at the fights: Rand Paul goes aft...
- Israel shocked over Argentina's agreement to 'trut...
- Khalili: 'The largest case of sabotage in decades'...
- Some apartheid state: 56% of Israeli Arabs voted i...
- Hezbullah setting up camps near Syrian WMD facilit...
- Why didn't I think of that?