Wednesday, January 23, 2013
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-two years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 9 to 30 years and five grandchildren. Our eldest daughter and eldest son are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- What can the US do about an Israeli attack on Iran...
- 'Palestinian' wins first Darwin Award of 2013
- Socccer Dad's Middle East Media Sampler
- About the IDF vote
- Who are the new MK's?
- Now, the horse trading starts: Likud-Lapid-Bennett...
- It's a... tie!?!
- Right bloc rises to 64 as real results come in
- HaKol Diburim (It's all talk)
- Election liveblog: There are some surprises