Tuesday, January 08, 2013
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-one years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 8 to 29 years and five grandchildren. Our eldest daughter and eldest son are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Who will fight against the Hagel nomination? Don't...
- Reactions to Hagel nomination fast and furious and...
- Still waiting for NJDC or the Dersh to come out ag...
- 60% chance Obama will bomb Iran says... Anne Marie...
- Obama sends a message to Israel and Iran
- Brennan flashbacks
- Obama gives Hezbullah-dominated Lebanon 200 armore...
- Soccer Dad's Middle East Media Sampler
- Just when you thought it couldn't get worse: Obama...