Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

It's come to this: Livni plays the sex card

I was going to headline this post a little differently, but this is a family blog....

Tzipi Livni is desperate enough for votes that she's playing the sex card, calling on women to vote for her... because she's a woman.
Tzipi Livni made a plea for the female vote on Wednesday, calling on them to "think of what kind of country they want to leave to their kids."

"I'm turning to the undecided women voters," she said, with less than a week to go before the January 22 national elections. "I know that there are many of you. I made the decision to join politics, and then to return to it, because I thought of my kids and about what kind of country we are leaving them."
And what are Yacimovitch  (Labor) and Gal-On (Meretz)? Eunuchs? (Not that I would recommend voting for either of them either).

At the end of the day, this election isn't about what kind of country we're going to leave our children, but whether we're going to leave them a country at all. And that's why the vote is leaning so heavily to the Right.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 7:58 PM, Blogger HaDaR said...

WOW!! A Woman? Is she??
I always wondered if "she" is not just like the one "she" stands next to in the picture... With the difference of a total lack of femininity and excessively high testosterone levels...
;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google