Saturday, December 29, 2012
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-five years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 33 years and eight grandchildren. Three of our children are married and a fourth is engaged! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Egypt seeks 'relationship' with Hezbullah
- The master of understatement: Israel's connection ...
- Dermer to replace Oren in third Netanyahu term?
- The Israeli Left's failure
- Kerry refused to sign letter supporting extending ...
- Latma celebrates "Wonderful Country's" new season ...
- Europe's obsession with the 'peace process'
- US liberal Jews seek a new fight
- Britain 'deeply disappointed' they have to boycott...
- Iran: Let's make a deal?