Monday, December 24, 2012
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-three years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 11 to 31 years and seven grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Egyptian blogger gets to say his piece in Jerusale...
- How it feels to be threatened by terrorists becaus...
- Holzberg lawsuit thrown out, Pakistani intelligenc...
- Can you run an army where soldiers can refuse orde...
- What is it with Jews and Chinese food?
- Why Christians are fleeing Bethlehem
- Ronald Reagan comes back from the dead to blast Ba...
- Wow! I won a Fab 50 award!
- Asara b'Teveth
- Aaron David Miller: Chuck Hagel is not an anti-Sem...