Tuesday, November 06, 2012
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-three years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 11 to 31 years and seven grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Mordechai Ben David asks for your help to rebuild ...
- Obama's early lead?
- When you go to the polls....
- You know what's at stake, now go out and vote
- Unlike Obama, we're thrilled to have a bust of Win...
- Obama's intentions on Iran
- Who cares if Abu Mazen doesn't return to Tzfat?
- Netanyahu: 'I'll push the button on Iran if I must...
- Do Americans ever lie to the pollsters? If so, whe...
- Does Israel benefit from US foreign aid?