Wednesday, November 07, 2012
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-three years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 10 to 31 years and seven grandchildren. Our eldest daughter and eldest son are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Soccer Dad's Middle East Media Sampler
- May God Have mercy on us
- Pennsylvania poll ordered to cover Obama mural
- Nachal Haredi soldier removed from combat for refu...
- Welcome to the city of Brotherly Love
- Video of Obama crying in Iowa
- America becoming a third-world country
- Rockets keep coming from Gaza, not that anyone not...
- Yet another example of how relations with Iran hav...
- Damascus Demonstration: To Hell with Freedom, We W...