Powered by WebAds

Monday, October 15, 2012

Overnight music video

Here's a song written by Mendy Werdyger for the Siyum HaShas (completion of the Babylonian Talmud) this past summer. It's to the tune of Tamid b'Chol Yom (Every day).

Let's go to the videotape. More after the video.



Around the time that you see this video, I should be checking in at Ben Gurion Airport once again. I will spend most of the next 24 hours in the air, God willing. I have a stop in Europe and then a long trip to the US. Where am I going? Here's a hint: Name a city that more American Jews have visited than Israel.

More later in the day (I have a couple of hours on the ground in Europe later in the morning, and I will try to add posts in the airport before I take off if I have time).

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google