Sunday, October 14, 2012
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-five years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 33 years and eight grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- 'Jewish Voice for Peace' exposed
- It's come to this: Desperate Obama trying to shake...
- Report: Iranian drone fed live pictures of Dimona,...
- Murdoch: Nightmare for Israel if Obama wins
- New Ad Exposes Barack Obama’s Support for Slaughte...
- Obama campaign disses Netanyahu
- Democrats then and now
- Iran closer to nukes than we think
- Awesome: Poll says Romney leads Obama 44-40 among ...
- Overnight music video