Powered by WebAds

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Overnight music video

Tonight we went to another wedding and stayed longer than planned. Fortunately, most people I actually know personally don't know that I write this blog.... But one who does came up to me and asked if I'm going to write that I'm wiped out again.... No, but only because I dozed off for half an hour in front of the computer before writing this.

Rumor has it that one of the band members tonight was one of the LATMA crew. Somehow, I missed that.

And this was a very large wedding where we knew lots of people....

Anyway, here's some wedding music for you from the Yoni Eliav Orchestra (which did not play tonight).

Let's go to the videotape.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 8:23 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

nice pics

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google