Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Raw video: Iranian woman jumps on Ahmadinejad's car to protest her ecnoomic plight

An Iranian woman jumps atop Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's car to protest her economic plight. The fun runs from about 2:00 to 2:45.

Let's go to the videotape (Hat Tip: MFS - The Other News).



What I don't get about this is that his car looks so not secure. I don't understand why no one has killed him yet (yes, I know, there have been a couple of attempts over the last year or two). Can you see Obama or Netanyahu with lousy protection like that?

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Blogger Findalis said...

Is it me or does that look staged to you.

I would suspect that Ahmadinejad would have better security. Much better security. In fact a person with a magnetic bomb could get close to this idiot.

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger Findalis said...

Is it me or does that look staged to you.

I would suspect that Ahmadinejad would have better security. Much better security. In fact a person with a magnetic bomb could get close to this idiot.

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger Juniper in the Desert said...

Weird! Ahmadi and his gang are multi-millionaires and billionaires, so this is awful; I have seen people thrown on wasteland because they could not pay their hospital bills, just thrown like rubbish, too ill to move!! :(

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger Joey Cook said...

This is what I see, the President of Iran accepts notes and items from the people, he listens to the young lady that approaches him...and he appears to invite her to talk. She even appears to join his group, but I can't tell from the video where she goes afterwards.
I have always thought he is very straight forward in his opinions and seems to listen to others' opinions as well.

I think this is STAGED.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google