Powered by WebAds

Friday, April 06, 2012

Please send money

I'm very uncomfortable doing this, but the reality is that I devote an inordinate amount of time to this blog, and if you don't ask them to, most people don't think to contribute. I try to ask as infrequently as possible.

Please contribute whatever you can to keep this blog going. If everyone contributed ten cents(!) for each page view on this blog, I wouldn't have to look for more work practicing law than I already have. (Reality is that PayPal takes a cut, so if you account for 30 page views a month, please don't send a $3.00 contribution).

This post will be stuck to the top until the Sabbath and Holiday start on April 6.

I apologize for any inconvenience or discomfort you may feel by being confronted with this post on the home page.

If you'd like to contribute, please click the PayPal icon below:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google