Powered by WebAds

Friday, April 06, 2012

Sabbath and Yom Tov music video

I think most of you can already guess what the video is going to be this evening. I'm just posting it a little bit early so that I can get the schnorring post on top at candle lighting.

Yes, it's Yaakov Shwekey and Yonatan Razel with v'Hi she'Amda (And that which has sustained our forefather and us), which comes from the Pesach seder.

Let's go to the videotape.



Chag Kasher v'Sameyach - a Happy and Kosher Passover to all of you. I'll be back on Saturday night, God willing, since the holiday on which work is forbidden here is only one day.

Oh - and we have all the children and grandchildren for the seder tonight. The last time that happened there were no married children and no grandchildren.

I hope you all enjoy your seders too.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google