Powered by WebAds

Monday, January 23, 2012

We're going to the Super Bowl!

Did I mention to you all yet that Israel's football team is going to the Super Bowl?

It was so neat listening to the Israel Radio announcer at 2:00 am struggling to say Nyoo Englind Patreots.

Okay, but I have to agree with Tom Brady's assessment of the game (which I watched with the worst livestream connection evah on my laptop):
"I sucked pretty bad today, but our defense saved us," Brady said.
Tom better play more like last week in the Super Bowl.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 4:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was a fluke. Billy Cundiff messed up BAAAAAAD!

 
At 4:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was a fluke. Billy Cundiff messed up BAAAAAAD!

 
At 4:56 AM, Blogger Sunlight said...

Just got the invitation to the Super Bowl party we go to every year. Wish I could drum up more caring who wins (or even plays! Ha!) but the people are wonderful, so it is always a highlight.

 
At 6:12 AM, Blogger Findalis said...

And the Giants. Go Giants!!!!

 
At 7:10 AM, Blogger Batya said...

Carl, my youngest plays in the IFL, Jerusalem Lions. Never in a million years would I have predicted that I'd be watching tackle football any place, especially in Jerusalem!

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger Knighted Vorpal Sword said...

Perhaps the Patriots are Israel's team, perhaps not, but my team will always be the Ravens.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google