Powered by WebAds

Monday, November 07, 2011

I'm onto something

Remember my post about calling Obama's bluff about Jerusalem? Well, it seems I'm onto something. I just got the following email.
Hi Carl -

I noticed your recent post on your blog about moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem. There actually already is legislation - with no "national security" excuse in it - to move the US Embassy to Jerusalem in Congress. In fact there are multiple pieces of legislation that have either included this or where this is the main topic. I have attached the House and Senate bills.

I completely agree with you that now is the time to move this legislation along. We have started up a campaign for this exact cause: Recognize Jerusalem - where people can write their Congressmen about this. Please feel free to send this to as many people as possible. This bill was a presidential election issue once in 1995, and was an issue in the latest NY-9th election as well, I think it can be an issue again to really prove where Obama stands on Israel.

Shalom,

Jordanna

| Recognize Jerusalem | www.recognizejerusalem.com |
I want you all to check out the Recognize Jerusalem site, and then I want you to bounce/Tweet/Facebook this post and really make it go viral. And then contact your Representative and Senators and urge them to support H.R.1006 / S.1622, which would "remove the Presidential waiver power and begin the process of moving the U.S. Embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem."

I'm going to upload the bills onto my ScribD feed.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google