Thursday, October 20, 2011
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-five years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 33 years and eight grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- 'Palestinian heroes'
- Soccer Dad's Middle East Media Sampler
- Video: Gadhafi is dead; UPDATE Gadhafi was execute...
- Why Netanyahu did it
- Simchath Torah music video
- Released terrorists spend first night in Gaza in 5...
- Who was behind (literally) Gilad Shalit's Egyptian...
- Renounce the deal
- More Times 'neutrality'