Powered by WebAds

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Inspector Tamim really doesn't like Israel Matzav

I trust you all remember Inspector Tamim, the Dubai police chief who is still looking for the real killers of Hamas terrorist Mahmoud al-Mabhouh.

Inspector Tamim apparently isn't too angry at Israel. But he's quite angry at Israel Matzav. Reader SN is currently visiting Dubai and reports (via email) that Israel Matzav cannot be accessed from that country.
Hey Carl..I went to Dubai on my honeymoon ten years ago, so I decided to go back for my ten year anniversary...naturally, I can't go a day without your blog...and guess what....you are blocked in the united arab emirates! All the other blogs and israeli sites worked. U must have really pisssed somebody off!

Feel free to post it!

Happy purim
That's two this week. Heh.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 3:46 PM, Blogger Isreview said...

Interesting. Every time I see on my stats views from Arab countries I wonder if its the "government" checking it out or if someone just stumbled upon a product review of mine on an item that is sold there too :)
I do have Isre.. in my blog name

http://isreview1.blogspot.com

so maybe the government is checking to see if they should block me?
---
Daniela

 
At 4:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carl, that duck does look a liitle bit like you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google