Powered by WebAds

Friday, July 23, 2010

Schakowsky tries to change the subject

Representative Jan Schakowsky (D-Ill) has called on her Republican challenger, Orthodox Jew Joel Pollak, to stop writing occasional blog pieces at Andrew Breitbart's Big Government blog, in light of a controversy over Breitbart to which Pollak is not connected. Nine of the sixteen pieces that Pollak has written for Big Government (without pay) have attacked Schakowsky.
Conservative blogger Andrew Breitbart has hundreds of contributors to his website, and one of them is a Republican challenging Illinois Democratic Rep. Jan Schakowsky for her seat in Congress.

On Thursday, in the wake of the Shirley Sherrod firing controversy, Schakowsky called on her opponent, Joel Pollak, to "denounce Breitbart's intentional distortion of the truth and to end any further association with his website, BigGovernment.com."
But Pollak has a clever retort:
Pollak is not paid by Breitbart for his contributions and has no plans to disassociate himself with BigGovernment, his communications director, Shalom Klein, told CNN. But Pollak acknowledges what he sees as errors on all sides.

"Andrew [Breitbart] used intemperate language in his debate with the NAACP, which was wrong," Pollak said in a statement. "It was even more wrong for the White House and the NAACP to punish a woman for alleged racism without conducting a full and fair investigation."
In other news, Schakowsky still has not renounced the endorsements she has received from the J Street pro-Obama lobby, and from Helen "Tell them to go back to Poland and Germany" Thomas.

1 Comments:

At 4:54 PM, Blogger nomatter said...

Bottom line. It would be horrible for the Republican party to go back to their roots of demonizing black people like in the 40's and 50's etc.. I lived in the center of that and I know it for a fact.

As a child I was told my the principal of my school that Jewish children should sit and pray like the other Christian children in class or they will end up Godless like the little N kids.
(and I don't mean NEGRO)

This guy was deacon in of his church and head of the state Republican party.

I don't give a crap about Schakowsky and others but I do care that my conservative values are being pushed aside for this class warfare.


No one will remember the facts even when the facts are correct. What they remember are the photo-shopped images distorted in ways to PROVE ONES POINT.

Today I am thrilled I changed my voter registration to independent. I only voted Republican for my conservative values believe me. I want no part in any of this....and I'm not the only one.



As for Briebart and Geller and others, they are race baiters. Sad because their obvious brilliance is washed down the drain because they didn't stay class acts. Their very excellent points were obliterated by their stepping over the line.

Your point valid or not is already lost and what you are being accused of is what will stick.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google